We're currently recruiting for the following positions:
Statistics for Action has produced materials in many different forms, to meet different community needs:
- Activities that organizers and educators can use to help communities understand, analyze, and communicate environmental issues.
- Guides for air quality monitoring, soil quality testing, water quality testing, hazardous waste cleanup, and reading online cancer registries. Environmental Testing and Health Resources
- Videos with quick reviews of concepts, or stories of how data can be used effectively in environmental organizing.
- Statistics for Action co-produced the Spring 2011 issue of The Change Agent: Staying Safe in a Toxic Word. Includes stories of communities using data and math skills for empowerment.
- Many SfA materials will also be available in Spanish.
- You can tips for using SfA materials customized to different community situations, or find all materials on a particular topic.
- You can also see what kind of learning and training opportunities there are for facillitators of SfA materials.
About Statistics for Action
Statistics for Action is a partnership between Toxics Action Center and TERC (sfa.terc.edu), and made possible by funding from the National Science Foundation (grant DRL-0812954). Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation or of TERC.
STATISTICS FOR ACTION MENU
Get Help Now
Get Email Updates
Sign up to join Toxics Action Center's email activist list.
|Please leave this field empty|