- How to Run Effective Meetings Webinar
- Using Social Media to Grow Community Power Webinar
- Clean Water Network Working with Volunteers Materials
- Writing and publishing your Letter to the Editor August 8, 2016 Webinar
- Is a Health Study right for your community Webinar
- Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Drinking Water Webinar
- Campaign Planning – A guide for neighborhood groups organizing to clean up And prevent pollution in their communities.
- Group Building – Create a recruitment plan to strengthen your group and win.
- Fundraising – Develop a plan to raise the money your group needs.
- Interpreting Test Results – Understand the data from environmental tests and make a plan to use the data
- Public Hearings – Develop a plan to present at and recruit people to a specific public hearing.
- Message and Materials – Develop a message for your campaign and a plan to create needed materials.
- Media Events – Plan a successful, newsworthy media event & learn basic principles of using the media, and develop an effective message.
- Community Votes – Create a plan that will win your community vote.